IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19
July 21, 2020
Safety is very important to us.
We care deeply about the well-being of our students, our team, and the local communities that have welcomed us over the years. That’s why we’ve been hard at work to ensure we can still deliver a fun and entertaining, AND, safe experience.
Here’s what we’re doing in response to COVID-19 to ensure our studio and ballroom is safe for our guests and for our team:
- We are allowing only 4 students in the studio and ballroom at any one time.
- We require that both our students and staff wear mask and gloves. If you don’t bring any, we will provide them for you.
- We are taking temperatures at the door.
- We are disinfecting frequently-touched several times per day.
- Hand sanitizer is available at reception, in the ballroom and in the bathrooms.
If you have had Covid-19 related symptoms, please let us know, stay home, and contact your health-care provider. Thank you for keeping Pacific Dance Center safe and be well!
Please know that our entire team is working hard to be as thoughtful, thorough, and responsible as possible in the midst of an ever-shifting landscape. We’re here for you at (425) 883-8233 and email@example.com.